| ||
So yes, I know I am continuously blogging from further and further behind...but...I'm doing the best I can. Guangzhou was a really neat city - it's very far South...not far from Hong Kong and is a very rapidly developing city. I have a seoncd almbun I am readying for my next blog post and promise to have more detailed explanations/descriptions of my time in Guangzhou there..but for now, enjoy my pictures from our first day and a half in Guangzhou - we did more than is featured in this album...but rainstorms and the banning of photos in some of the museums makes it tricky.
What I loved least about Guangzhou would be the crazy humidity level, inability to feel dry, and the frequent rain. What I loved about Guanzhou was the beautiful lush greenary that was seemingly everywhere - the parks, the freeways, and sprouting from all of the aprtment rooftops and balconies! it was a welcome brightness after the drabness of smoggy Beijing.
More soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment