Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Safely in Sydney!

We are safely in Sydney and have finally spotted an internet cafe to say hello to everyone. We had a great time in LA with my Aunt Betsy and cousin Sam, had a decent fourteen hour plane ride, and are happily becoming acclimated with Sydney time by day three. Our first day here was rainy and we were dragging, but yesterday was an awesome one! We took the ferry through the harbor to Taronga Zoo and got to catch beautiful views of the bridge and Opera House. Once we got back we walked to the top of the bridge pylon and got some awesome pictures of the city! Can't wait to share them! We had a phenomenal dinner on the Sydney Harbor last night from an outside table overlooking the Opera House and then headed over to the concert hall for a concert inside!

We're having a great time and are really getting into our vacation groove!

More soon, we promise!

Cheers!
Beth and Daniel

3 comments:

Chris Dunkel said...

Bah, you guys may have had the Opera House, but we had Meg's. Isn't Meg's so much better than some crappy Sydney harbor view? ;) Yeah, I don't think so either.

Glad to finally hear from you guys, and I'm glad you're having a great time already! I can't wait to see your pictures either, even though I know they're just going to make me wish I was on vacation too ;).

Kristi said...

Hey guys, was so glad to read and "catch up" with where you are :) I have to agree with Chris - aren't you super jealous you missed Meg's ;-) Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more.

Unknown said...

By the way, I just had Bangers and Mash in our hotel/brewery and it kicked Meg's in the ass!

Also, they brew an Old Admiral that is like Rouge Dead Guy, only better! I've had several :)